[Rhodes22-list] New Owner Questions ...

Robert Dobson robertdobson777 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 16 21:31:14 EDT 2004

The Idea of installing a cam cleat on the side of the
cabin sound pretty neat, it would keep my deck clear.
Is it effective? I used a marine weather stripping on
the inside of the lazerette lid, so I am assuming I
have eliminated that source. The drains are tptally
open. I am assuming there is no way to replace the
cockpit floor drain til I pull the boat. It does not
appear it is leaking but have a good amount of rust
and deterioration--- ed kroposki

=== message truncated ===