[Rhodes22-list] Hey Roger - The Barber-Hauler - An Alternative To Inboard GenoaTracks

ed kroposki ekroposki at charter.net
Fri Jun 18 08:39:01 EDT 2004

Roger,
	Do you have a copy of this book?  Are the other hundred or so
readers of this list supposed to go out and buy this book?
	I am sorry, but we have become addicted to your excellent
instructions.  So now that your have all these high power academic degrees
you are going to just give us the references.  Humpf, you have become a
college professor (like that one you told us about).
	Your analysis and discussion is much better than anyone book's
author because it succinctly relates it to our boats.  At least give us a
summary if not one of your technical drawings.
	Ed K