[Rhodes22-list] Another barber-hauler setup

Richard F Sheehan dickshee at juno.com
Fri Jun 18 19:59:53 EDT 2004

This is a real boat's setup I found on the Internet while trying to learn
more about barber-haulers.  The second photo looks like it was taken from
a bosuns chair.

To add my two cents, I have a small jib [120%] and I routinely use the
inner track.  However, when sailing with another experienced sailor, I'll
use both outer track rings and the inner track also.

Dick

CPT Richard F. Sheehan
218 Pier D
Naples, FL 34112