[Rhodes22-list] Boat Stuff

Robert Skinner robert at squirrelhaven.com
Tue Jun 22 10:15:47 EDT 2004

Following Rummy's 2-valve suggestion, I'd have two
filters as well as two valves.  Route the common
pipe from the two valves to a "Y" with two filters
side-by-side, each with a shutoff on both sides of
it so it can be isolated for replacement.

That way, if one filter gets clogged, as happens
with old/cold/cheap diesel fuel, you can instantly
switch to the other and replace/clean the failed
one at your leisure with minimal spillage - while
running, if need be.

Good luck with your new boat!

/Bob Skinner