[Rhodes22-list] Le Menagerie:SPI Texas-After shakedown

Mary Lou Troy mltroy at verizon.net
Tue Jun 22 13:31:54 EDT 2004

Nope, not me. I was looking for vang ideas a while ago but didn't come up with anything definitive. Still sailing without one. The unresolved problem is where to attach the vang so you can still raise the pop-top easily. I would think that a vang would be subject to fairly high loads so you would want the attachment point to be pretty strong.

Mary Lou
1991 R22 Fretless
Swan Creek, MD / Ft. Washington, PA