[Rhodes22-list] Boat Stuff

Michael Meltzer mjm at michaelmeltzer.com
Wed Jun 23 00:48:08 EDT 2004

I read all the fuel info, kinda of a combined answer.

Seems to me the best answer might be have two tanks(I wanted that anyhow), with each tank having it own filter, install a value that
will switch the draw and return between the tanks. That way both bad fuel and filter are covered and keeps the system a little bit
simpler. Sounds like I back to putting a cockatl into the tanks, to get the tanks in I need to attach to the hull. does anyone know
if the "plactic wood" can be bent, tacked screewed and expoxyed to the hull? about 1/2 inch thick to make real attachment points. I
also want to put in some self and storage the same way.

MJM