[Rhodes22-list] 1st Seaward 26 Sail

Glen & Dorene Barrera dbarrera at comcast.net
Fri Jun 25 20:06:19 EDT 2004

Mark

I didn't understand the function of the "both" other than the way the sailor
across uses his. I like your 2nd opinion. Thanks for info about the
alternator.
I will pick up a copy of Calder's. I knew there would be a learning curve
but this is pretty steep.

One other question:  Is diesel fuel the same at a truck gas station as from
a marina? The manuel from Yanmar only states to use diesel with a ceatol
rating above 45.

Thanks, Glen