[Rhodes22-list] Blue Loon is heading to Wisconsin

Steve Alm stevealm at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 29 23:31:59 EDT 2004

Julie and Dan,

Have a great trip and we'll see you when we all get home.  It's lousy
weather here too and as soon as we get back to MN we have to do a turn
around and go to Naples, Florida for a family memorial.  After that, we're
in northern MN for a family reunion and that puts us back on Lake Minnetonka
about the second week of Aug.  This is the wierdest summer ever!

We're heading out tomorrow for a beach getaway south of Recife for a few
days--we're praying that the rain stops and the sharks don't eat us!
Whatever--we'll have lots of stories to share. Glad you solved your
trailering problem and as you know, we have the same problem.  Hope we can
learn from your experience.

Good luck and happy sailing!

Slim