[Rhodes22-list] Re: A toast to Rummy

Steve Alm stevealm at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 29 23:42:48 EDT 2004

I just don't get it.  Rummy suffered through a million posts about politics
that he couldn't care less about.  He sat patiently and quietly through many
arguments and discussions that had nothing to do with him.  A couple weeks
of Seaward stuff and he's outta here?  Huh?  What?  I musta missed something
here.  I sort of skimmed through most of that thread and maybe I didn't read
into it enough but still...  What the hell?  It's not like him to do this.

I already toasted him a dozen times!

Slim