[Rhodes22-list] top-opening cooler

Ben Schultz BenS at ApproSystems.com
Wed Jun 30 16:32:30 EDT 2004

I don't know what "Bud Crud" is, but it sounds like just what I'm looking
for.

-----Original Message-----
From: Bob Weber [mailto:ruba1811 at hotmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 30, 2004 2:00 PM
To: rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Subject: RE: [Rhodes22-list] top-opening cooler

Ben, I have seen similar items available in the Budweiser Merchandise
magizine we get here at work.  I will grab a "Bud Crud" catalog and look
with outdoor bar in mind.  Another solution which might work well would be
to build the bar around a large "Gatorade" type water cooler.  The
removabllity might just be an asset.  I will get back to you if there is
anything in the Bud catalog that might be more attractive.  Bob Weber