[Rhodes22-list] top-opening cooler

Bob Weber ruba1811 at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 30 16:58:04 EDT 2004

Ben, I looked thru the Bud Crud catalog (Budweiser logoed merchandise) and
there was not much to choose from in this issue.  I photo copied the only
three thing I could find and will drop them into the mail to you if you give
me a address.  If there is a AB brewery near you they got most of the good
stuff right in the gift shop.  The are big on bbq items so I am sure there
are other products that are just not in this catalog.  Bob Weber