[Rhodes22-list] Glowmaster Steve

Ben Schultz BenS at ApproSystems.com
Wed Jun 30 18:02:24 EDT 2004

I found them locally at a store that sells supplies to caterers.  Apparently
the warmers that they use for meatballs on a stick use the same fuel
canisters.

-----Original Message-----
From: anima13 [mailto:anima13 at bellsouth.net]
Sent: Wednesday, June 30, 2004 5:00 PM
To: The Rhodes 22 mail list
Subject: [Rhodes22-list] Glowmaster Steve

Question:
Where can I find the butane canister that fits in the
Glowmaster stove....no one here carries them.
Our little camping store used to carry them but none past
two years.
what was the name of those huge places?
Anne

The information transmitted may contain confidential material and is
intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed.
Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of or taking of any
action by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is
prohibited.
If you are not the intended recipient, please delete the information from
your system and contact the sender.