[Rhodes22-list] Outboard Antitheft Measures

Ben Schultz BenS at ApproSystems.com
Wed Jun 30 18:03:29 EDT 2004

Wow.  I guess I just got a lemon.  It's been nothing but trouble right from
the first year I bought it.  It's only three or four years old.

-----Original Message-----
From: FredkLange at aol.com [mailto:FredkLange at aol.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 30, 2004 4:05 PM
To: rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Subject: Re: [Rhodes22-list] Outboard Antitheft Measures

Ben,

I'm surprised you hate Evinrude.  Except for cleaning the plugs, I haven't
touched my Evinrude 9.9 in 6 years, even after dropping it into the lake.
It
just came up cleaner and started right up.

Fred

In a message dated 6/30/04 4:22:15 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
BenS at ApproSystems.com writes:

> I wish somebody would steal my piece of $%&*$ outboard.  Would save me
from
> having to take it for repairs twice/year.
>
> Ben "Not buying Evinrude next time" Schultz

The information transmitted may contain confidential material and is
intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed.
Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of or taking of any
action by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is
prohibited.
If you are not the intended recipient, please delete the information from
your system and contact the sender.