[Rhodes22-list] raising mast on Rhodes 22

Dennis Narehood dennis_narehood at att.net
Tue Jun 29 09:19:54 EDT 2004

Hi,
Stan suggested I ask the list and try to contact Jay Friedland.

  I got a recycled Rhodes 22 in August last year.  Love it.  Taking down
the mast was a disaster.  We tried to do it manually and I dropped it on my
head.

We bought a mast hoist In January and I almost have the boat repaired and
back in shape. (Waiting for plastic shims for the spreaders ).

Is there anyone in Barnegat bay area around Toms river that could check my
work and guide me through raising the mast using the hoist system?
Thanks
Dennis