[Rhodes22-list] Need Dimensions

Bryan Childs bchilds1 at peoplepc.com
Mon Mar 1 19:20:06 EST 2004

I am in the process of constructing a mosquito netting that will cover the
total area from the cockpit cover to the pop up hatch.  I saw two other
Rhodes in Canada with this type of mosquito protection and need one for my
trip to the Florida Keys.

Can someone that has there boat available (mine is shrink wrapped and stored
in upper Michigan) get me the following dimensions:  1) the distance from
stern/transom to the forward edge of the pop-up hatch, and 2) the width at
the gunwale at the widest part of the cockpit.

This mosquito net protection will drape over the cockpit bimini and the
pop-up hatch.   That way you can sit in the cockpit and be totally
protected.