[Rhodes22-list] Need Dimensions

Kroposki kroposki at innova.net
Mon Mar 1 19:57:21 EST 2004

I agree that you will need bug protection, especially from the 3 AM no
see ums.  Sorry, I will not be at my boat for a week or two.  If you do
not get measurements by then, I will measure.  Remember that most of the
others on the list have their boats put or seriously covered.  Relax and
read one of the books they were posting about.  You will get your
measurement.
                         Ed K