[Rhodes22-list] RE: Fine Day Sailing

Jim Connolly jbconnolly at comcast.net
Mon Mar 8 14:41:46 EST 2004

The attached photo speaks for itself :-p

Jim Connolly
s/v Inisheer
'85 recycled '03

It's been a long time since I had an absolutely perfect day sailing, but I
had one this Saturday.  Temperatures in the mid-70s, not a cloud in the sky,
10-12 knot winds.

Had to beat for a while to get out in the open lake, but then just set the
auto-pilot fixed a drink, and enjoyed the ride.  Got to catch up on my
reading a little bit.  There were about 20 other boats out sailing, but I
never did get very close to any any of them.  Man, I love this time of year!

The information transmitted may contain confidential material and is
intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed.
Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of or taking of any
action by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is
prohibited.
If you are not the intended recipient, please delete the information from
your system and contact the sender.