[Rhodes22-list] New Genny - Was Bullshit

Roger Pihlaja cen09402 at centurytel.net
Sun Mar 14 18:30:17 EST 2004

Rummy,

Sorry; but, I do have a headsail that is at least as big a 175% genoa, my
cruising spinnaker.  It is attached at the head & foot just like a genoa &
sheeted just like a genoa.  When tacking this sail in light air, someone
almost always has to go to the foredeck to help get the clew across the
foredeck.  Rummy, please don't presume to tell me what I know & what I don't
know.  At least my opinions are based upon solid theory & backed up with
data not charming anecdotes.

If you are sick of this thread; then, just hit delete and stop responding to
it.  If I'm pompous because I've called you on something that is absolutely
impossible and you just can't admit you were exagerating; then, so be it.

Roger Pihlaja
S/V Dynamic Equilibrium