[Rhodes22-list] New Genny - Was Bullshit

kroposki kroposki at innova.net
Sun Mar 14 17:44:34 EST 2004

Rummy,

	Maybe Roger's bear has a bobbed tail.  When winds are light and
I have the Genoa out all the way and I begin to tack, I just grab that
bears tail and shorten the Genoa so it clears the deck.  When I am set
in the new direction, I let out the bear's tail (control line).  But it
does take two hands, I don't know how you do it with that rum in the
other hand.
			ED K