[Rhodes22-list] New Genny - Was Bullshit

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Mon Mar 15 06:29:44 EST 2004

Slim,
If your 175 is getting hung up, you need to resolve this problem. The only
place that it could hang is on the shrouds. A good and properly sized shroud
cover will take care of this and I'm not talking about the thin wrap around
plastic covers.
Take a look at the pictures of my rigging and you'll see that I have large
PVC covers that act as large rollers. I never have any hang problems, even in
lite air.....the sail goes through with little effort.
Another problem I've seen is that some owners actually have to two separate
lines going to the clew instead of one line with a knot. Two lines, two knots
makes for a problem and something else to hang up..Rhodes Rigging

Rummy