[Rhodes22-list] Was Bullshit now pissing contest.

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Mon Mar 15 10:10:32 EST 2004

Michael,

I think that Bill & I have used a great deal of restraint in this discussion
with Roger considering he's talking about something he doesn't have, and
doesn't know anything about.
He's never seen my boat, sailed on it or knows anything about it. Telling me
that I can't sail in 20 knot winds with full sail, when I do it all the time,
is ridiculous and I think most list members recognize that, but don't want to
get involved in this discussion for whatever reason. Suggesting that I don't
know the wind speed or can't read on my hand held is also pretty stupid. Also
suggesting that I don't know the difference between apparent wind and actual is
also stupid.
This entire discussion has gone from real to stupid. The 175 would be a great
sail on the R22 in the wind range from 8 to 12 as the original question was
asked.

Rummy