[Rhodes22-list] Bilge pump plumbing

Jim White jdwhite at panam.edu
Fri Mar 19 09:09:26 EST 2004

In getting Le Menagerie ready to splash (about 10 days) I have been tying
up loose ends including the basement plumbing. My lazerette bilge pump was
a no brainer with an obvious overboard astern, but in the CB bilge, I can
find no obvious outlet site...(the existing pump doesn't even have a hose
connected....real cute...). Is there a dedicated overboard for this area,
or should I lead a hose astern and T into the Laz pump?. How do ya'll
handle this. I'm probably missing something simple....been working late
hours on it as things have been hectic at the lab...

As always, thanks for any help!

Jim White