[Rhodes22-list] Mainsail slugs (was Mast Crane) (was Lou Moore)

Lloyd Crowther lcrowther at cox.net
Fri Mar 19 15:33:42 EST 2004

Steve,

I think you hit the nail on the head.  I considered cutting that one off but
I figured those guys were being paid for what they know while I was just a
flunky.
They certainly wouldn't suggest that as a solution because they put in on.

Besides by that time, and it embarrasses me to admit it, I was so POed and
so eager to go sailing that my thinking was even more diminished than it
usually is.

Lloyd