[Rhodes22-list] Mainsail slugs (was Mast Crane) (was Lou Moore)

Rik Sandberg sanderico at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 19 15:34:20 EST 2004

Steve,

Hmmm....don't need a slug on the headboard.....I too had (key word had) a
slug on the headboard of the mainsail on my Flicka. It wore out and broke
when we were down at Kentucky Lake last fall. the other slugs seem to be
fine. I was wondering how to go about replacing it, but if this is right, I
shouldn't have to.

Can you explain why a slug isn't needed on the headboard?? It seems there's
a lot of new stuff to learn when you go from a IMF main to a standard main :-)

Rik