[Rhodes22-list] Mainsail slugs (was Mast Crane) (was Lou Moore)

Rik Sandberg sanderico at earthlink.net
Sat Mar 20 05:07:19 EST 2004

Hi Slim,

Weeellll, the internet was kinda quiet last night so I laid down to read a
book about nine o'clock. You can guess how long it took before I was
sleeping..... Right, about 4 pages. Ooops 3:30 comes and I'm up again. Not
too smart considering the day I'm figuring on putting in today. But, oh well,
my Momma never claimed I was smart, but she did tell me, if you're not gonna
be smart, you gotta be tough. :-)

Rik