[Rhodes22-list] PDF Files

Bill Effros bill at effros.com
Mon Mar 22 09:01:26 EST 2004

Dick, Michael,

A breakthrough in list technology!

Congratulations to both of you!

This is the way to send stuff in the future.  It all comes through as originally presented with a single click of the mouse.

Anyone who can send stuff this way, should.  I will in the future, and I will send more things because this method is simpler and surer, both in terms of sending and receiving.  One more mouse click and I can save things of value on my computer with a name I will recognize in the future.

Bill Effros