[Rhodes22-list] A sailing question to break the silence

Richard F Sheehan dickshee at juno.com
Tue Mar 23 17:42:19 EST 2004

Bob;

What you ask is a question with a very local answer.  Talk to the
commercial fishermen or watermen who earn their living on you local
waters.  If you don't know any of them, talk to the boatyard which does
their haul outs and major repairs.

Dick

On Tue, 23 Mar 2004 16:26:25 -0600 "Bob Weber" <ruba1811 at hotmail.com>
writes:
> I am thinking of repainting by bottom (the boats actually) with a
> hard
> paint.  Has anyone had a bad experience or know of any thing I
> should
> consider before I make the purchase of VC17 or the like.  My biggest
> goal is
> low maintiance between seasons.  The boat is in warm fresh water 8-9
> months
> a year and on a trailer 3 months.  I launch and and retrieve about 4
> to 6 xs
> a year.  Thanks in advance. Bob W

> Get tax tips, tools and access to IRS forms – all in one place at
> MSN Money!
> http://moneycentral.msn.com/tax/home.asp

CPT Richard F. Sheehan
218 Pier D