[Rhodes22-list] Insurance

Mark Kaynor mark at kaynor.org
Wed Mar 24 11:07:12 EST 2004

Holden,

Many folks put their boats on their homeowner's policy. Ours has a maximum
length limit of 18', so we chose to go w/ BoatUS. They've been easy to deal
with and we've had no problems w/ them - no claims, either, however, but I
understand their service in the Chesapeake after Isabel was stellar.

Mark Kaynor