[Rhodes22-list] Insurance

Holden Barre Hbarrejr at cfl.rr.com
Wed Mar 24 11:29:13 EST 2004

Mark,
Thanks for quick reply.  We ran into the same thing ref. coverage,
especially here in southern Florida.  One of the many considerations for
the Rhodes 22 was that it was trailerable.  Last boat was an Albin Vega.
Now my boat will be running away with me when I run from hurricanes and
tropical storms.