[Rhodes22-list] Insurance - Gil

Eaton, Gil GEaton at IKON.com
Thu Mar 25 09:28:37 EST 2004

	USAA has been getting a bit flaky for me.  I had USAA on a previous
boat, but now they are different.  It depends on who you talk to.  I gave up
trying to get house insurance when I moved, they kept asking for more and
more information.  BoatUS was a breeze, much easier for me.
	gil

-----Original Message-----
From: rhodes22-list-bounces at rhodes22.org
[mailto:rhodes22-list-bounces at rhodes22.org]On Behalf Of ed kroposki
Sent: Wednesday, March 24, 2004 8:59 PM
To: 'The Rhodes 22 mail list'
Subject: RE: [Rhodes22-list] Insurance - Gil

Gil,
	I use USAA, I had no problem with the declared value of a
recycled, even though it was more than twice their book value.  I had to
explain to someone that it was being purchased thru the original
manufacturer and that GBI warranted the hull.  The lady made some
special comments to explain the value.
       Ed K