[Rhodes22-list] computer space question clarification

ed kroposki ekroposki at charter.net
Wed Mar 31 19:29:56 EST 2004

Michael,
	I have considered adding another hard drive, if that is your
recommendation, I may pursue it.  Today, however, I have a small hard
drive.  Each time my computer has failed, I have saved the contents of
the hard drive.  Some of that contents are duplicate files of programs
that are reinstalled.  I want to get rid of that type of duplicate file.
But the program has to be smart enough not to eliminate parts of active
programs.
               Ed K