[Rhodes22-list] computer space question clarification

Michael Meltzer mjm at michaelmeltzer.com
Wed Mar 31 19:56:11 EST 2004

so if I got it right, you overlay to old drive image onto the the newhard drive, then reinstall some programs, thier is a good
chance a cleaning program will get very confussed by this and end up trashing the system, the problem is the program will need to
know what is the correct version of files for each software package, very chancy at best. Now the cleaners might buy some space by
cleaning out know temp. but money might be better spent just getting a 80gig drive, copying the old drive to it and then replace it,
(80$+-), most new drives come with bootable disk to disk copy floppy(read the box). alot safer and less headaches.

MJM