[Rhodes22-list] Re: McCain's quote not from Bill (newsorpolitical?)

Ronald Lipton rlipton at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 1 09:10:19 EST 2004

With the primary political technique one of personal destruction (mastered
by Karl Rove) , and the primary goal of much legislation political rather
than
for the good of the country, who would want to become a politician?  Even
the
best are pretty quickly soured by the Washington atmosphere and the
infighting
and back-biting.  We are left with kleptocrats and evangelists.  Pretty
depressing.

Ron