[Rhodes22-list] advice on ground for battery

Lou Rosenberg lsr3 at MAIL.nyu.edu
Mon Nov 1 16:17:46 EST 2004

  Hank,
  Yes I missed that important article ! Much thanks for the link  and
the info, printed it out & will study and adopt.
   I knew enough not to connect the lightning ground to my future
electrical loads.  The article recommends a sq ft  ground plate for
salt water.  Im sure there is a long thread about this matter on the
list and will access it.  The lazarette  has to be ruled out as the
easiest place to install this plate, where would you advise placing
it?
  Will use the grounding bus but still want the security of knowing my
mast is properly 'grounded'.
  Lou