[Rhodes22-list] Saturday sailing.

Ben Schultz BenS at ApproSystems.com
Tue Nov 2 10:31:04 EST 2004

That can't be Rum Runner.  The rails aren't in the water.

Ben

-----Original Message-----
From: rhodes22-list-bounces at rhodes22.org
[mailto:rhodes22-list-bounces at rhodes22.org] On Behalf Of Bob Keller
Sent: Monday, November 01, 2004 4:37 PM
To: rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Subject: RE: [Rhodes22-list] Saturday sailing.

It was a great day.  Here is Rum Runner at nightfall...
Bob K

>From: R22RumRunner at aol.com
>To: rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
>Subject: [Rhodes22-list] Saturday sailing.
>Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2004 08:06:44 EST
>
>Saturday was one of those sailing days that was almost spiritual. The winds
>were a very excellant 15 miles per hour and the temperature reached into
>the
>80's. Not bad for a late October day in SC. We stayed out after dark and
>the
>moon rise was breathtaking. I didn't remember to get a picture of it, but I

>did
>get a great shot of Yankee Clipper. Bob sails single handed a lot and his
>autopilot allows him to sail hands free.
>Name: IMG_0487.JPG Type: image/jpeg Size: 1113287 bytes Desc: not available

The information transmitted may contain confidential material and is
intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed.
Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of or taking of any
action by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is
prohibited.
If you are not the intended recipient, please delete the information from
your system and contact the sender.