[Rhodes22-list]Rik's problems

Rik Sandberg sanderico at earthlink.net
Tue Nov 2 12:00:27 EST 2004

Ed,

This is very strange, I can relpy to my own post on the board, but I am
unable to reply to many of the other list members posts. I will see if
this one works here in a second. Yes I have tried the "cut and paste"
route you mentioned, but last week when trying to respond to Doug
Gardner, I was usable to do even that. In fact I could not put any part
of his email in a message and send to any address.

BTW, any hints or pointers will be cheerfully accepted :-)

Yup, I tried to send this to the list by the reply button and it
wouldn't go. This is a new message, cut and pasted, we'll see if it will go.

Rik