[Rhodes22-list] advice on ground for battery

Lou Rosenberg lsr3 at MAIL.nyu.edu
Tue Nov 2 12:37:04 EST 2004

>  Roger,

  Sorry about the confusion.   I will be doing separate HD cables,
AWG#4, to the chain plates and Mast but dont really see how to
install a ground plate where you originally said below the stb side
near the midship point where the companionway is located?   Am I mis
understanding you here?   My R22 has floor boards which I dont really
want to disturb here for now.. How about fwd underneath the V berth?
to the stb side of the keel?
  Lou