[Rhodes22-list] advice on ground for battery

Roger Pihlaja cen09402 at centurytel.net
Tue Nov 2 14:38:38 EST 2004

Lou,

The Dynaplate will be on the outside of the hull, exposed to the water.  The
only things down in the bilge underneath the cabin sole will be the gold
plated thru bolts & the cables from the mast & stays.  Consider installing a
Beckson DP60-W screw-in, 6" diameter, white plastic, deck inspection plate
in the cabin sole right above the connections in the bilge.  That way, you
won't have to lift up the cabin sole to install or inspect the ground
connections.

Roger Pihlaja
S/V Dynamic Equilibrium