[Rhodes22-list] advice on ground for battery

Lou Rosenberg lsr3 at MAIL.nyu.edu
Tue Nov 2 12:49:09 EST 2004

Rummy,
   Thanks for the input on the radio .
   I dont plan to sail into a storm either, but I have heard about
lightning strikes in the marina around other boats... I dont want to
lose my boat to a strike  because I didnt take a precaution I could
afford.  It will slow my progress towards eventual launch sometime
next yr but hey.. I'll feel better bout it on board.

  DO you really sail with the rail in the water regularly or are they
just jived you?
Lou