[Rhodes22-list] advice on ground for battery

Bill Effros bill at effros.com
Mon Nov 1 22:12:52 EST 2004

Lou,

Your question has come up often.  2 schools of thought:  If it ain't broke, don't fix it./You can never be too careful.

I can't remember anyone on the list being struck by lightning in an R-22, suggesting the third school of thought--when in doubt, get near boats with taller masts.

Bill

"Wildly off the mark..It's hard to conceive that it
would take more forces to provide stability in post-
Saddam Iraq than it would take to conduct the war
itself.Hard to imagine."

Paul D. Wolfowitz
Deputy Secretary of Defense
February 27, 2003