[Rhodes22-list] advice on ground for battery

Rik Sandberg sanderico at earthlink.net
Tue Nov 2 12:58:21 EST 2004

Lou,

My reason for asking was that in most of the articles I have read on
this sublect, grounding was found to be effective enough in salt water
to be worth doing. Even still some question the effectiveness. Seems
about a 50/50 thing as to whether it really works or not. In fresh
water, there  is not much of a chance for it to work at all, due to the
much poorer conductivity of the water.

So, I guess you just have to do what makes sense to you and hope for the
best.

Rik