[Rhodes22-list] advice on ground for battery

Lou Rosenberg lsr3 at MAIL.nyu.edu
Tue Nov 2 13:53:59 EST 2004

  Rik,
  with so much of my interior being fixed and ripped up it just makes
sense to go ahead and do the HD wiring as per the PS article which
confers with Casey's book on electronics.
  thanks
  sail safe
  Lou