[Rhodes22-list] advice on ground for battery

ed kroposki ekroposki at charter.net
Tue Nov 2 17:21:24 EST 2004

Lou,
	Wasn't your boat sailed on LIS before you got it?  I thought that
the water on the sound was salty.  So for how many years was your boat
sailed under conditions similar to what you plan without a lightning strike.
So now you are going to try to improve the chances of a hit?  Put this
project off until you have sailed the boat for a season.  Quit fretting over
the things that just are not going to happen.

Ed K