[Rhodes22-list] advice on ground for battery

Peter Thorn pthorn at nc.rr.com
Tue Nov 2 16:31:30 EST 2004

Lou,

I agree with Rummy that the bow is not a good place to mount an underwater
plate, but for a different reason:  it could slow you down.  Perhaps you
don't care about this, but here's my $.02.

The most important part of an underwater hull form is the first 1/3 or so,
where the flow of water is smoother and *attached* to the hull.
Irregularities is this area will cause more flow disruption and friction.

I like Roger's suggestion of the flat after regions to the aft of the CB
truck.

PT