[Rhodes22-list] advice on ground for battery

ed kroposki ekroposki at charter.net
Tue Nov 2 17:48:14 EST 2004

Lou,
If you have cement that high, as it gets to the outer edge, it should be
quite thin and you could follow Rogers's suggestion of a small thru hull on
the edge.  Where is the edge?  Where the cement meets the floor.  How about
under your seat where the little door slides open.

In the meantime, do what it takes to float your boat.  The way you are
working, I expect you to beat Peter Thorn.  He has exhibited executivitis.

Ed K