[Rhodes22-list] Voting report

anima13 anima13 at bellsouth.net
Tue Nov 2 19:51:23 EST 2004

Hi all,
I was spoiled today. We were not in the office because
my partner's wife had surgery in Nashville. I did 4 presentations
at various clinics and hospitals and was home to vote at 1430hrs.
Walked in, two of the gals are patients of mine. They greeted me
with "About time you got here". I signed my name (she had it ready)
and stepped up to the voting machine!
I wait in line at Walmart at 0600hrs longer than it took me to vote
today!!
Nasty hard rain morning and light rain all the remainder of the day.
I love living in the backwaters!
Anne