[Rhodes22-list] pictures

Julie Thorndycraft julie at circle7.net
Thu Nov 4 20:53:12 EST 2004

The boat is definitely not an Island Packet 350 or 380. If you look at the
two men standing by the boat once it is on shore (the picture Ed attached),
it is not that large. It does not have the right transom for either the 350
or 380, both have a very beamy stern with cutout swim platform. The color is
also wrong - IP's are beige. I'm not sure what it is, but it's definitely
not an IP 350/380.

Julie