[Rhodes22-list] Icom GP360

Hank hnw555 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 5 16:44:51 EST 2004

I have an ICOM GP360 and yes I did have the firmware issue.  Now, my
unit is well out of warranty and Icom still made the fix and returned
the unit 5 days after I shipped it.  I'd say that their customer
service was pretty good.  They were well within their rights to charge
me for the repair and the return shipment.  They will get my business
from now on.

Hank