[Rhodes22-list] winterizing- help please

Julie Thorndycraft julie at circle7.net
Fri Nov 5 18:29:24 EST 2004

We found a guy that has several big pole barns just south of Cologne and his
rate was $9 a foot for indoor unheated storage. He also has outdoor and
heated indoor. He helped us position the boat in the back corner so it is
good spot. He also let us take the time to put the jack stands down so the
tires are actually off the ground for the winter. The Carver County
fairgrounds were actually more - I think they wanted $15 a foot and the
State Fair grounds had restrictions on when you could drop it off/pick it
up. If I recall, there was no option to put the stands down because they
want the ability to move things around, if they needed to. $9 a foot was the
cheapest we found. Of course some choices got eliminated because the door
clearance was too low for the mast caddy.

Julie