[Rhodes22-list] Previous owners - sailing

Wally Buck tnrhodey at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 6 10:09:12 EST 2004

Rummy,

I took off yesterday to enjoy the great fall weather. Highs were only around
50 but it was blowing steady all day. We hit the lake around noon and sailed
untill about 9. I was able to have a spinnaker run for well over an hour
without having to jibe! We were able to sail about 14 miles upriver and
back. My GPS had 37 miles!

Today is warms up to the 60s with light winds.

Have a good sail!

Wally